Experience Original Music
A new song every month! Download and listen on your computer or on your phone with the free Live All In app. The challenge will be choosing which song is your new favorite!
You Get to Be the Singer
Play the piano or guitar? Love the mic? The sheet music and karaoke tracks are yours every month. (Whether you sing in front of a crowd or just in the shower.)
Beautify Your Space
Print beautifully designed lyrics and phrases inspired by the song of the month. Hang on the wall, frame on your nightstand, share with your neighbor or hang in a high school locker. Pair a print with a plate of cookies and brighten someone’s day!
Take Time to Reflect Each Month
Dive deep into each song with a custom song study. Includes thought-provoking questions, motivating quotes and scriptures inspired by the messages of the songs. This is “you” time.
Custom Streaming App
Like magic, the song of the month (plus the karaoke track) will arrive on your phone! Listen to the songs with or without internet access. Don’t you wish the laundry was this easy?
Let's Be Friends
We might not be able to go to lunch, but we can connect on Facebook! Enjoy uplifting weekly posts and exclusive live performances each month available to Live All In annual plan members only.
What is Live All In?
LIVE ALL IN IS A MONTHLY MUSICAL TOOLKIT THAT INCLUDES:
- POWERFUL MUSIC to inspire, comfort and bring joy to you and your family
- UPLIFTING LYRICS to remind you of your unlimited potential
- SONG STUDIES to help you create moments of stillness and draw closer to God
- PRINTABLES to beautify your home
- SHEET MUSIC that will allow your talents to shine
- KARAOKE TRACKS that will bring out your brave every time you perform
- CUSTOM COLORING PAGES to invite quiet contemplation and colorful creativity
- EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK GROUP to connect with others also striving to be the best version of themselves
Preview some of Hilary’s new songs
included in your annual Live All In Membership!
Be Where You Are
(January 2019 Song)
At The Same Time
(February 2019 Song)
I Am The Storm
(March 2019 Song)
Even In the Silence
(April 2019 Song)
Sunrise to Sunrise
(May 2019 Song)
What God Wants
(June 2019 Song)
(July 2019 Song)
Back to Me
(August 2019 Song)
“I love Live All In because it gives me something fun and wholesome to look forward to in the next month. It’s so fun! Plus live concerts in my home! “
Sign up for Live All In
Annual Subscription**BEST VALUE** • COMPLETE ACCESS
- 12 original Hilary Weeks songs (not available anywhere else!)
- Instrumental tracks for each of the 12 songs
- Sheet music for each of the 12 songs
- Custom app to stream all available songs from your mobile device
- Custom song study each month to go deeper into the themes of all 12 songs
- Beautifully designed lyrics from all 12 songs to use to sing along or as a decoration in your home
- Designed printable artwork featuring lyrics from each of the 12 songs (2 printables per month – 24 in all)
- Special, surprise bonuses included in each toolkit
- Download your toolkits and stream music from prior months any time during 2019
- Private Facebook Group to join Hilary for a live song study
Monthly PlanRenews each month on the 1st
- Original Hilary Weeks song each month (not available anywhere else!)
- Instrumental track for the song
- Sheet music for the song
- Custom app to stream the song on your mobile device
- Custom song study to go deeper into the themes of the song
- Beautifully designed lyrics to sing along or use as a decoration
- Designed printable artwork featuring lyrics from the song
- Special toolkit bonus for the month
- Download past months anytime
- Private Facebook Group to join Hilary for a live song study
“I love Live All In because it helps me keep focused on the good things life has to offer.”
Questions about Live All In?
What is included in my annual plan?
On the first of every month, you’ll have access to a brand new Hilary Weeks song, the instrumental track, a custom song study that accompanies the song, a designed meme to print and enjoy, the lyrics of the song, sheet music, and additional surprises each month. With the annual plan, you’ll also get exclusive access to a Private Facebook Group to connect with other Live All In members and can join in with monthly study group led by Hilary on the first Tuesday of the month. One other great feature of our annual plan – you’ll have access to all the toolkits and will be able to stream all the music through our Live All In app as it is added throughout the year. Want to listen to the January song in the middle of August? Go for it! Want to do the March study again in October? Do it! These toolkits are for you to use for your benefit throughout the entire year.
How is this going to help me?
Do I have to buy an annual plan? Can't I just buy the Monthly plan?
You can buy the monthly plan if you would prefer. On the first of each month, you’ll receive the songs and materials and will be able to listen to the songs on the website and through the app. But you’ll only have access to your downloads for that month’s songs until the month ends. Then on the first of the month that follows, your credit card will be charged automatically and you’ll have access to the new month’s song and toolkit. If you’re interested in being able to have access to all the songs all year, or want to participate in or view our monthly song study with Hilary, you’ll want to purchase the annual plan.
Can I just buy one month? Or months that I missed?
You can join the monthly plan and cancel at any time. You’ll just want to make sure you download your toolkit for the month you purchased so you don’t lose access to the songs and materials.
If you’re a monthly plan member, you do have the option to purchase individual toolkits for a month you may have missed out on. Just click the month you want to purchase on the member page and follow the directions.
How do I get the songs and other materials?
Can't I just buy the songs on a CD?
Can I buy Live all in as a gift for someone else?
Can I share a membership with someone?
According to our terms and conditions, one membership can be shared with individuals living in the same household (example – you can buy a membership and let your kids who live with you or your spouse use it), but the memberships cannot be shared with a friend or family member who doesn’t live with you. (They make awesome gifts though! Click here to purchase a gift membership!)