Having trouble with your membership?
We’re here to help!
Thank you for joining Live All In! The purpose of this page is to help you get the most out of your membership and help answer any questions that might arise as you’re trying to log in and download the monthly toolkits. And if you can’t find the answer to your question after reading carefully through this page, please scroll down and click the button to email us directly. We want to make sure you have a wonderful experience with the membership!
YOUR LIVE ALL IN MEMBERSHIP
Your Live All In membership consists of TWO parts:
- This website where you can download all the printables, the song study, MP3 files of the songs.
- A streaming music app you can download from the iTunes store or from Google Play to stream the SONGS ONLY.
If you want to download the printables and everything that comes with your digital toolkit each month, click here
or click the
If you just want to stream the songs, the best place to do that is the app.
Though your email address is the same for both the website and the app, there are two different password systems – one for the website and one for the app. That means if you need to change your password on the website, it does not automatically change it on the app, and vice versa. You can have the same password for both systems, you’ll just need to change it in both places.
Also, the email and password fields when you log into the website and the app are case-sensitive, so if your phone automatically capitalizes the first letter in your email address, it may cause your login to fail if it doesn’t match the way you originally entered it.
GETTING YOUR NEW TOOLKIT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH
At the beginning of each month, we will send you an email as a courtesy letting you know that the new songs and new toolkit are available. But you don’t have to wait for our email – on the first day of each month, you’ll have a new toolkit waiting for you and you can log in and start to listen and download whenever you would like!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get the Streaming music app?
The Live All In App is available in the app store for both Android and iOS!! (Search: Live All In in the Google Play or App Store, or click the buttons below from your phone.)
FIRST TIME INSTRUCTIONS:
1. When you open the app for the very first time, select First Time Login. This is so you can connect the app with your LAI membership. You only need to do this once.
2. VERY IMPORTANT: When you
3. You do not need to use the same password you used to register for LAI. You CAN use the same one or you may create a new one for the app. The most important thing is to use the same email address.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, click Library, select the “GET” button to download each song. They will automatically be put into categories as you download.
How Do I reset my password?
Click this link, enter your email address, and then click “Send me
To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be clicked once. If you click the
link,but don’t reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
FOR THE LIVE ALL IN APP:
- Open the app on your phone.
- Click “Forgot Password?”
yourLive All In
- You will get a reset email from the system to change your password.
- If the app tells you it doesn’t recognize your email and you’re using the app for the very first time, click FIRST TIME LOGIN and set up your password.
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Can I give someone a plan as a gift?
Yes! And a membership makes a great gift! It’s really easy to gift a subscription.
- Click this link: Give an Annual Plan
- You will be prompted to enter the gift recipient’s name and email address, the delivery date you want the gift sent, a personalized message, and your payment information.
- You will receive a receipt right away, and the gift recipient will receive an email on the date you designated with a link to activate their gift.
Keep in mind that you’re purchasing a one-time annual plan that will expire at the end of the year. The gift recipient will be responsible for adding a payment method before the next renewal period if they’d like to continue with the subscription.
The gift option is available for the annual plan only.
Why Can't I log in to the site?
Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. (Cookies are small pieces of code that let our system knows you are a member. If they’re disabled, we can’t detect your membership.) If you changed computers or someone cleared the history and cache on your browser, it’s possible that piece of code isn’t there anymore.
Depending on your browser, the instructions are different as far as allowing cookies. We’ve included links to step by step instructions for a few browsers below.
If the web browser you are using isn’t listed, you can search your browser name and allow cookies for a specific site, and the instructions you will need should pop right up.